Can JAWS and Window Eyes co-exists on my computers?

Van Lant, Robin

I’m about to install JAWS 18 on my home computer, then will have my tech guys at work install it on my computer there.  Is there anything I need to be aware of to have JAWS and Window Eyes co-exist on my computers at the same time?  I already have NVDA installed as a backup and that does not seem to cause issues, but, since I do not have admin rights to my work laptop, I want to anticipate anything I should ask the tech guy for help with as I start the switch over process. To JAWS.

Robin Van Lant | Sr. Program Manager

Strategy & Performance Management | Key Equipment Finance

720-304-1060 | Robin_Van_Lant@...

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114