Re: downloading updates

Soronel Haetir

Have you tried looking around with the touch cursor? They still
install automatically for me after I do the check for updates.

And note I installed this tonight and it took a very long time after
the reboot (over an hour), during which jaws did not start, I had to
start narrator to get any progress indication, and even that was
forced to restart several times by the update process.

On 10/17/17, John Covici <covici@ccs.covici.com> wrote:
Hi. I just updated to the Creators update and in the windows update
dialog, there is no longer a download button to download the updates.
How is that done these days?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?