From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 12:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to get firefox to stop asking me to update

Thank you! It was the pressing spacebar on the listbox that I was
missing. I've now checked never check for updates so we'll see if that
works.

On 10/17/17, Mario <mrb620@hotmail.com> wrote:
Kimber, try the following:

press alt, then t for tools and o for options.
the next step may not be necessary, but press control+home and down
arrow (once for me) until JAWS announces, listbox, and press the spacebar.
you'll be able to down or up arrow to the advanced category, tab twice,
and right or left arrow to the update tab. tab once and...
you know the rest, right? good luck.