From: Kimber Gardner [mailto:kimbersinbox1963@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, Oct 17, 2017 2:20 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How to get firefox to stop asking me to update

Hi all,

So after the nightmare that is the latest firefox version I was able
to install the previous version which works fine. The only problem is
FF keeps asking me to update and I do mean "keeps" asking, like
several times a day. It is driving me crazy. I googled for a possible
solution and found instructions to go to the advanced tab in options
and tell ff to never check for updates. The problem is I don't know
how to get to the advance tab. I can't seem to find my way out of the
general tab to even try this solution.

Can somebody help? Please?

Kim

--