From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nickus de Vos
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 4:50 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws on a Synology virtual machine

Hi all
Does anyone maybe have experience with running jaws on a Windows virtual machine which is on a NAS device, something like a Synology NAS?

I know a Windows 10 virtual machine running Jaws work just fine directly installed on a computers internal storage, but I’m looking in to getting a NAS device and I want to move all my virtual machines on to the NAS. Just wondering about the licensing and of course also the audio output.

Any feedback appreciated.

Nickus

If you consider this email to be spam please forward it to 'spam@nospam.envisionus.com'