From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nickus de Vos
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 2:50 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws on a Synology virtual machine

Hi all
Does anyone maybe have experience with running jaws on a Windows virtual machine which is on a NAS device, something like a Synology NAS?

I know a Windows 10 virtual machine running Jaws work just fine directly installed on a computers internal storage, but I’m looking in to getting a NAS device and I want to move all my virtual machines on to the NAS. Just wondering about the licensing and of course also the audio output.

Any feedback appreciated.

Nickus