Opening Attachments in Outlook 13

Yates, Danney

Happy Tuesday, Using JAWS 18, Windows 7.  After opening a message, I shift tab to attachments and was thinking JAWS would tell me how many attachments I have, but it doesn’t.  Is this  controlled by a verbosity setting?  Also, thought JAWS key and letter A would tell me about  attachments, but it doesn’t, just tells me about links in the email.

Can you all tell me best way to manage attachments, i.e. opening and determining how many there are?

Thanks

Roosevelt Warm Springs

Danney Yates, M.Ed., CRC

Assistant Director

Campus Life

Office: (706) 655-5129  Fax: (706) 655-5118  Georgia Relay: 711

6135 Roosevelt Highway│P.O. Box 1000 │Warm Springs, GA 31830

www.gvs.ga.gov

*Emails may now be sent to: Danney.Yates@...*