From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Martz
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 12:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Omnipage Ultimate, Windows 10 & JAWS

I also did not care for the level of accessibility of OmniPage 18 as a standalone application. However, I found that the Word plugin was very accessible, and this is how I primarily use OmniPage. Go to the Nuance tab on the ribbon UI and select Acquire Text. Works great for OCR.

Are you trying to use OmniPage as a standalone app?
-Paul

On Oct 16, 2017, at 9:53 AM, Dale Heltzer <deheltzer@msn.com> wrote:

Suddenly my Omnipage 17 no longer works with Windows 10. Previously, I tried Omnipage 18, which did not play well with JAWS. Is anyone using Omn. Ultimate (V19)?
Thanks
-D

Dale E. Heltzer
deheltzer@msn.com