Credit Card processing for business using Jaws?

Jeremy Hartley <jeremyhartley@...>

Hello.

All this talk about using programs like Cash manager and quickin couldn't
have come at a better time for me. About ten minutes ago, I received a call
from a client of mine, wondering how business owners using Jaws process
credit cards and do book keeping!

It looks like this Cash manager product will work great for her needs.
However, I would like to ask if anyone on here has any experience processing
credit cards, either using a web-based interface or a stand-alone program.

I know that in the old days, folks used talking credit card terminals, but
she would like to use a pc solution using Jaws if at all possible.

Thanks for any info.

Jeremy