Re: New Blind users group

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

The owner address, is not receive messages from nonsubscribers I don't think.

On Oct 11, 2017, at 12:39 PM, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:

Thanks, Mario; disregard the one I posted. BlindLife+owner@groups.io

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 1:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: New Blind users group

Donna, here it is... blindlife+subscribe@groups.io

-------- Original Message --------
From: Donna [mailto:mermaid7@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Wednesday, Oct 11, 2017 12:59 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: New Blind users group

Can someone provide the link to the blind life group?

Donna

I'm still on the fence--while acknowledging possibly duplicate topics, etc.., I realize that some posters won't be in BlindLife, and it might be interesting to hear other points of view--I probably will subscribe; I'll give it a day for a decision, probably sign up tonight sometime.

Sandra

One can never consent to creep, when one feels an impulse to soar.
(Helen Keller)
-----Original Message----- From: Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 11:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

I did, but am wondering if it will be superfluous with Blind Life.

Best from,

Carolyn