From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Mark Arnold ABG
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 11:00 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Microsoft Word 2010

Hello List,

In Office 2010 the default spacing is wider than single spacing. Using JFW
13 I cannot seem to locate how to change the spacing to single. I know I
can highlight the document and use the short cut control plus the number 1,
but I want to change the default to single spacing. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark