Ripping a CD

Elaine Young <hidden_spring@...>

Hi all, I am a real novice here so be kind and basic with me, please.

I am trying to figure out by hit or miss how to rip a CD with my Windows 10 computer and Jaws 18. I have managed to rip the CD and I know it is in my Windows Media player. I actually found it there once, by hit or miss, but for the life of me, I can't find it again. Can someone help me understand the files and folders or whatever it is that I need to navigate through to find this ripped music CD?

And then I will want to name it, it is untitled which I assume I can do with the F2, and then....  can I cut/copy  and paste it to a thumb drive or even a SD card so I can play it on something other than my computer?

This is all new Territory for me and feels so intimidating.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

-Elaine

--

The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us. - C. S. Lewis

How To Remove Eye Bags & Lip Lines Fast (Watch)
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/59e3f75b3d6d6775a7081st04duc