From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of John
Covici
Sent: Saturday, 14 October 2017 6:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: moving by one character

Maybe you have smart navigation on -- to temporarily turn it off use
insert-x while on the web page.

On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 01:55:08 -0400,
Tom wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]

Using: latest Jaws and W10 64 bit

How can Jaws be made to move one character at a time when on a web site?
Currently if the right arrow is pressed, the entire word will be spoken but
the spelling or details etc can not be examined like it could be by moving
one character
at a time.

The same goes for the contents of a cell in a table. How can the cell
contents be examined one character at a time rather than having the whole
cell read at once?

Thanks

Tom

For more info visit www.bullguard.com