Re: moving by one character

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Useing Jaws 18.0.4350 (Latest release)
Windows 1703
I just checked all 3 browsers and right arrow moves by 1 character in all of them. So I think you have a problem with your Jaws install. Try repairing it.

On 10/13/2017 10:55 PM, Tom wrote:

Hi,

Using: latest Jaws and W10 64 bit

How can Jaws be made to move one character at a time when on a web site?  Currently if the right arrow is pressed, the entire word will be spoken but the spelling or details etc can not be examined like it could be by moving one character at a time.

The same goes for the contents of a cell in a table.  How can the cell contents be examined one character at a time  rather than having the whole cell read at once?

Thanks

Tom

For more info visit www.bullguard.com

--