Re: Keystroke for minimizing ribbons

Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...>

I guess if the context menu option is “Collapse the ribbon”, it is maximised?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: October 13, 2017 3:44 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Keystroke for minimizing ribbons

Hi Bill,

To navigate ribbons more efficiently the ribbons need to be maximized.  The keystroke is, control + F1.  This keystroke is a toggle so, this keystroke
will maximize & minimize the ribbons.

To check if the ribbons are minimized / maximized do the following:
1. Press the, Alt key, to open the ribbons.
2. Open the context menu with either the application key or, shift + F10.
3. Arrow up or down to the, Minimize, option.  If, Minimize, is checked, the ribbons are minimized, pressing, enter, on this checkbox, will uncheck it &close the context menu, & your menues will now be maximized.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.