Re: Desktop Question

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

ctrl + d is supposed to do that but in 1703 and 1709 it deletes the icon...

On 10/12/2017 8:15 AM, Kevin Hourigan wrote:
There was a way to toggle that on and off, but I cannot remember, and in my
notes it says to go to personalize in the context menu, and change the
theme, but now I cannot figure out how to be on the desktop without having
one of the icons selected in order to get the desired context menu. My notes
say to press f 5, but that is not unselecting the icon.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike
Rogers
Sent: October 12, 2017 5:14 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Desktop Question

I was a Window Eyes user. With W.E., when leaving a program I was returned
to the desktop. With Jaws, I have to hit windows-D to get there and
sometimes have to hit it twice. to return to desktop. Is there something I
can change to get directly to desktop, upone closing a program?

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

--
Sincerely: Randy Barnett
Owner of Soundtique.