From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of netbat66
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 1:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Desktop Question

thats windows d. grin
i think this depends on many factors. the type of video hardware is in the computer. what programs and drivers that are loaded. etc.
my computer has never gone directly to the desktop after i close a program in windows 7 , 8 or 10.
when i first boot the computer focus is on a invisable screen from eset smart security. etc.
it does this weather or not window eyes is loaded. it still will not go to the desktop without haveing to use windows d.