From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of netbat66
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 1:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Desktop Question

i don't know how to explain it. but windows m does not minimize all program
screens. if you can see at all try it.
load a program that you can open a dialog within the program. then press
windows m. focus will go to the desktop but the dialog will not minimize. it
will stay on the screen.
when you use windows d everything is minimized. includeing that dialog box.