From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 12:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Desktop Question

Hi Mike,

Give this a try:
Taking the Desktop out of the loop when using Alt + Tab.
You want to change your desktop theme to Windows Classic.
Try the following:
1. While on the desktop make sure nothing is selected.
Press control + spacebar until you hear not selected. You
can also press the F5 key.
2. Open your context menu, up arrow to personalize, & press
enter.
3. Press down arrow until you get to an item called Windows7
Basic. Right arrow to Windows Classic. Hit the enter key to
make the desired change.
4. Wait a few seconds or until you hear an audio sound
effect confirming the completion of this process. I would
wait another 2 minutes or so as your computer is making lots
of changes and you want to allow lots of time for the
process to complete.

Note: Also, changing desktop themes can possibly change
your Sound Schemes as well. So, you might have to alter
your sound schemes to get the sounds you want.

Take care. Mike. Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license
agreement. In the end you have to ignore everything, &
click I agree.