From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Mike Rogers
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 11:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Desktop Question

Thanks Bill.
Actually, these keys do the same as alt plus f4. They close
the program to where Jaws stops speaking. I still have to
hit windows plus D to get to the desktop. No big deal,
except that sometimes I have to hit the keys twice to get
Jaws back to the desktop. It just takes a couple extra
movements and I'm lazy.

Mike

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 08:21:03 -0700
"Bill White" <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com> wrote:

What I actually meant in my last message, Mike is that
some users use
ALT plus F, then X.