From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 11:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Desktop Question

Hi, Mike. Along with what other users have said about
closing a program with ALT plus F, you can also try closing
programs with the following keystrokes:
ALT plus SPACE, then arrow up to close or exit. See if maybe
this causes a more focused return to desktop.

Bill White
Billwhite92701@dslextreme.com