From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Kevin Hourigan
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 11:15 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Desktop Question

There was a way to toggle that on and off, but I cannot
remember, and in my notes it says to go to personalize in
the context menu, and change the theme, but now I cannot
figure out how to be on the desktop without having one of
the icons selected in order to get the desired context menu.
My notes say to press f 5, but that is not unselecting the
icon.