Re: Outlook 2016 with Jaws 18

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

What screenreader and screenreader version are you on?

You need to be on the latest Jaws 18.0.4350 update or the Jaws 2018 Beta where this was fixed.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sally Hagarty
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 10:11 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Outlook 2016 with Jaws 18

Outlook seems to have changed the way that it reads the list of contacts as you begin typing in an email address. It used to read the addresses as I arrowed down. Now it does not read them unless I use the alt K command. Is there a setting that could have changed?

Sent from my iPhone

Sally A Hagarty,MST, ATP

RESNA Certified Assistive Technology Professional

JAWS Certified, 2016

Advancing Opportunities (formerly Cerebral Palsy of NJ)

1005 Whitehead Road Extension

Ewing, NJ 08638

C: (609) 955-4512

F:  (609) 882-4054

 Check out our new AT Stories video series--real people, real assistive technology success stories! youtube.com/user/assistivetechcenter

INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS EMAIL TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THIS EMAIL, DO NOT READ, DISTRIBUTE OR REPRODUCE THIS TRANSMISSION (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS). IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS EMAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE SENDER BY TELEPHONE OR EMAIL REPLY.