Mike

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 09:09:48 -0700

you want.

Take care. Mike. Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
From: Mike Rogers
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 8:27 AM
Subject: Re: Desktop Question

Thanks Bill.
Actually, these keys do the same as alt plus f4. They close the program to
where Jaws stops speaking. I still have to hit windows plus D to get to the
desktop. No big deal, except that sometimes I have to hit the keys twice to
get Jaws back to the desktop. It just takes a couple extra movements and
I'm lazy.

Mike

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 08:21:03 -0700
"Bill White" <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com> wrote:

What I actually meant in my last message, Mike is that some users use ALT
plus F, then X.