Thanks. I'll use them.

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 08:32:39 -0700
"Bill White" <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com> wrote:

Hi, Mike. The keystrokes I mention often work, whereas, when using ALT plus
F4, programs sometimes won't even close.

Bill White
Billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike
Rogers
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 8:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Desktop Question

Thanks Bill.
Actually, these keys do the same as alt plus f4. They close the program to
where Jaws stops speaking. I still have to hit windows plus D to get to the
desktop. No big deal, except that sometimes I have to hit the keys twice to
get Jaws back to the desktop. It just takes a couple extra movements and
I'm lazy.

Mike

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 08:21:03 -0700
"Bill White" <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com> wrote:

What I actually meant in my last message, Mike is that some users use ALT
plus F, then X.