Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 8:27 AM
Subject: Re: Desktop Question

Thanks Bill.
Actually, these keys do the same as alt plus f4.  They close the program to where Jaws stops speaking.  I still have to hit windows plus D to get to the desktop.  No big deal, except that sometimes I have to hit the keys twice to get Jaws back to the desktop.  It just takes a couple extra movements and I'm lazy.

Mike

www.harmonicaworkshops.com