From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike
Rogers
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 5:14 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Desktop Question

I was a Window Eyes user. With W.E., when leaving a program I was returned
to the desktop. With Jaws, I have to hit windows-D to get there and
sometimes have to hit it twice. to return to desktop. Is there something I
can change to get directly to desktop, upone closing a program?

www.harmonicaworkshops.com