From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 9:52 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Desktop Question

Apparently, that is the way JAWS behaves now.
I too miss the way Window-Eyes focused where you would expect a screen reader to focus.
Richard

On Oct 12, 2017, at 5:14 AM, Mike Rogers <harpman9@gmail.com <mailto:harpman9@gmail.com> > wrote:

I was a Window Eyes user. With W.E., when leaving a program I was returned to the desktop. With Jaws, I have to hit windows-D to get there and sometimes have to hit it twice. to return to desktop. Is there something I can change to get directly to desktop, upone closing a program?

www.harmonicaworkshops.com <http://www.harmonicaworkshops.com>