From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of
michelle.abadia@verizon.net
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 9:09 PM
To: dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net; jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Re: Ipods and jaws

thank you.
in my opinion, this is extremely relevant to jaws. i'll need to know
what happens on the screen of the laptop in order to know what I'm
doing. besides, it was FS who suggested I joined this list for such
questions. they couldn't give me helpful answers on the matter.

Thanks again.

Michelle

Sent by emoze push mail

-----------------------------
From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: November 29th 2011 5:30 PM

Yes. Works very well. Voiceover is a good interface. And to keep this on
JAWS topic, iTunes has a set of JAWS scripts written to make it more
accessible under Windows. Once you've mastered the iTunes interface,
it's
relatively easy to learn how to create playlists in your library and
sync
them to the iPod. But there's another good list that you should
subscribe to
for these questions, since again this is straying away from the purpose
of a
JAWS-related list. No, I'm not a moderator, in spite of others' attempts
brand me in that fashion. I'm just a lister who knows that eventually
our
moderator (or other moderator-wanna-bees) will chime in and complain
about
the lack of JAWS relevance.

Join here:

www.blindtunes.net