Re: J18.0.4350 Update Download Links & What's New

Ward Dudley

I haven't experienced this problem in any

JAWS 18 versions.

WardOn 10/10/2017 5:52 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:

I see this build did not fix the inability to read the amount of messages in Thunderbird folders with insert plus num pad 3.

lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 10/10/2017 5:00 PM, Mike B. wrote:
32 Bit:

64 Bit:

Enhancements in JAWS 18.0.4350 (October 2017)

The following is a list of improvements made between the JAWS 18 September 2017 release and the October 2017 update.

list of 3 items
• Resolved a customer reported issue with the 8400 series of Outlook 365 updates where JAWS was not automatically reading the suggested addresses when
typing in the address fields of a new message. To check your Outlook 365 version, use the JAWS command CTRL+INSERT+V while focused in Outlook.
• Addressed issues where Edge would unexpectedly stop working while navigating on various pages.
• Added new Research It lookup sources to the French version of JAWS for two libraries for the blind in France.
list end

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.