Re: JAWS 16 is getting hanged with Firefox 56

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Hi, You have to have Jaws 18 that was just released this morning or stay with Fire Fox pre v55. There have been major changes to the way FF works and that requires changes in the Screen readers too.

On 10/10/2017 2:34 AM, Mohith BP wrote:
Hi,

Each time when I open any site in firefox if any notifications such as
password remember, notification push, etc., pops up JAWS gets frozen
in turn it makes FireFox unresponsive.

This issue is seen after installing Adobe Connect addon and updating Flash.
I removed all the Adobe flash players and Adobe Connect installations
and reinstalled Firefox. However the issue has not been resolved.

PS: Repairing JAWS also did not help. Currently JAWS 16.0.4474 with
Firefox 56 (64 bit) is running on Windows7 64 bit.

Please let me know is there any solution for the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Mohith B. P.

--
Sincereley: Randy Barnett