From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-
jdh.com] On Behalf Of Cindy Handel
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 18:13
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: IPods and jaws

You'd have to have someone turn Voice Over on. But, after that, you'd
learn
pretty quickly. You can move your finger around the screen to see
what's
there. Then, when you find what you want to open, you double tap the
icon
and it opens.
From: "Abby Vincent" <aevincent@ca.rr.com>
Date: November 29th 2011 6:22 PM

I have a PC with iTunes and an iPod touch. I The iPod is accessible,
once
you use the menus to turn on voiceover. There are gestures you have to
learn, and they're not the same ones a sighted person would use. If
you
connect your iPod to a PC, wired or wireless connection, you can
synchronize
what's in your ITunes PC and iTunes, IPod.

Abby