Trouble with Jaws and Remote Desktop

Laura Wolk

I have windows 7 on both my work machine and my personal laptop, and I
am running Jaws 18 on my Laptop that I'm using to remote in. I am
having two problems. First, if the host computer is not already logged
in, I get an error message on my home laptop that Jaws is not
authorized to run in terminal services, and it shuts down. Second, if
I leave my work computer logged in, I can access jaws, but I cannot
access my network drive, and Jaws will not read any emails I am
composing in lotus notes. So, remote access is more or less useless to
me at the moment. Any solutions welcome.