From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nancy B.
Gibson
Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2017 7:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: RE Scanner

Hi Marilyn,

I don't know the specific shortcut keys but I can get you there with arrow
and tab.

1. With Open Book started, press ALT to get the File menu.
2. Right arrow over to Launch.
3. Down arrow 3 times to Set up standard launchables.
4. Right arrow once to Advanced.
5. Down arrow 2 times to Device settings and press Enter.
You should hear that the acquisition source is scanner. 6. Tab to the combo
box for Device and arrow down to whichever you want.
7. Tab to Okay and press enter.

Nancy