From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Smart
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 10:28 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Ipods and jaws

Laptop? I thought we were talking about iPods?

At 09:09 PM 11/29/2011, you wrote:

thank you.
in my opinion, this is extremely relevant to jaws. i'll need to know
what happens on the screen of the laptop in order to know what I'm
doing. besides, it was FS who suggested I joined this list for such
questions. they couldn't give me helpful answers on the matter.

Thanks again.

Michelle

Sent by emoze push mail

-----------------------------
From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: November 29th 2011 5:30 PM

Yes. Works very well. Voiceover is a good interface. And to keep this
on a JAWS topic, iTunes has a set of JAWS scripts written to make it
more accessible under Windows. Once you've mastered the iTunes
interface, it's relatively easy to learn how to create playlists in
your library and sync them to the iPod. But there's another good list
that you should subscribe to for these questions, since again this is
straying away from the purpose of a JAWS-related list. No, I'm not a
moderator, in spite of others'
attempts to
brand me in that fashion. I'm just a lister who knows that eventually
our moderator (or other moderator-wanna-bees) will chime in and
complain about the lack of JAWS relevance.

Join here:

www.blindtunes.net

Dave Carlson
Sent from my Dell Latitude E6520 using Windows 7, San Francisco Bay
Area