From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Ingram
Sent: Saturday, October 7, 2017 11:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: i'm trying to find a direct link to the extended support version of firefox that works with jaws version 16!

Hi list members, i'm trying to find a direct link to the extended support version of firefox that works with jaws version 16. I've gone to the suggested place but i'm having a hard time trying to find the extended support version of firefox which is 52.3 is there a direct link to that version? I can't seem to be able to find it! Also P.S. will webvisum work with that version of firefox as well? Thank you for any information that you might have concerning my questions!