From: Tom
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2017 9:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: latest Firefox and latest Jaws

Using: W10 Home 64 bit with all updates.

Well, I posted the below message earlier today but the situation has been taken out of my hands.

F F updated itself, although it was not supposed to, to the latest version and from a brief exploration, it seems to work ok with both Jaws 18.0.4321 and NVDA.

The latest version of Windoweyes is a complete flop though.

Tom