Sounds in Word

donnie harris <harris.donnie@...>

I wasn't talking about the properties that is another area, what I'm talking
about is the property sheet. I don't have my other lap top handy but if you
look under tools then if options are under tools press enter on that and
then tab tab, I think that there are 6 different tabs within this property
sheet of word but anyway one tab or the other does have this option to
either turn it on or shut it off or as well you may also import sounds here
as well. I'm just not sure if options is under tools for sure.
Donnie Harris.