MOVING TO NEXT MESSAGE IN Outlook?

Van Lant, Robin

Hi,

If I have a message open in Outlook and want to move to the next one, is there a way to do this without going back to the inbox?  I use Control D if I want to delete the current message, but often I need to keep the message and just want to open the next one.

Robin Van Lant | Sr. Program Manager

Strategy & Performance Management | Key Equipment Finance

720-304-1060 | Robin_Van_Lant@...

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114