From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy
Meyer
Sent: October 5, 2017 6:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Outlook no longer speaking email address

In the past couple of days Jaws is not speaking the email address as I type
it into Outlook 2016.

For example, if I was sending an email to myself, I would start typing my
name into the to field. I would press the letter r and Jaws would say
randymeyer@..., I could arrow down to hear other email addresses
that started with r as well. If I typed RA I could arrow down through a
list of email addresses that started with RA. Now when I type R I hear
nothing. If I tab away and shift-tab back it will say
randymeyer@....

I thought this was still working after I loaded the latest Jaws 18 update.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.