From: Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2017 1:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: refreshing the screen

I tried that and nothing happened for me. At least turning virtual mode
off and on brought me back to the top of the message.

Carol

On 10/5/2017 9:11 AM, Brice Mijares wrote:
The Key combo is insert escape. Someone who was a former Window Eyes user sent me the info.

On 10/4/2017 6:45 PM, Carol Smith via Groups.Io wrote:
I don't know if this is what you want, but you might try turning off and on the virtual cursor with insert-z toggle.

Carol

On 10/4/2017 8:22 PM, Brice Mijares wrote:
Is there a way to refresh the screen with Jaws? The reason I ask, after reading a message in TB I'll hear the first line of the previous message. Thanks

I tried that combo and nothing happened.