From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of michelle.abadia@verizon.net
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 9:09 PM
To: dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net; jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Re: Ipods and jaws

thank you.
in my opinion, this is extremely relevant to jaws. i'll need to know what
happens on the screen of the laptop in order to know what I'm doing.
besides, it was FS who suggested I joined this list for such questions. they
couldn't give me helpful answers on the matter.

Thanks again.

Michelle

Sent by emoze push mail

-----------------------------
From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: November 29th 2011 5:30 PM

Yes. Works very well. Voiceover is a good interface. And to keep this on a
JAWS topic, iTunes has a set of JAWS scripts written to make it more
accessible under Windows. Once you've mastered the iTunes interface, it's
relatively easy to learn how to create playlists in your library and sync
them to the iPod. But there's another good list that you should subscribe to
for these questions, since again this is straying away from the purpose of a
JAWS-related list. No, I'm not a moderator, in spite of others' attempts to
brand me in that fashion. I'm just a lister who knows that eventually our
moderator (or other moderator-wanna-bees) will chime in and complain about
the lack of JAWS relevance.

Join here:

www.blindtunes.net

Dave Carlson