Re: ZoomText Fusion?

Ann Byrne

It appears that Fusion is just JAWS and ZoomText working together. which they were supposed to do in JAWS 18 anyway. A total JAWS user, I am struggling with managing the ZoomText portion of the so-called program. Yep. I'm crabby about it. Since my workplace has authorized versions of both JAWS 18 and ZoomText 11, I think that Fusion for us would be reflected in our SMA's, making a single SMA to cover everything, but that may not be the case.

My desktop has an icon for JAWS, for ZoomText, and for Fusion, so it would appear you can run everything separately if you choose.