Re: Jaws and Netflix

Alyssa <lyssassong@...>

That's interesting. I have always noticed resume but never start over. That would have been nice!

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Thursday, October 5, 2017 1:22 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws and Netflix

Thanks, I will try this. Wasn't really thinking of a start over button just a way to start the show from the beginning. It used to be when you clicked on a show it would ask if you wanted to resume where you left off or start from the beginning. Now you don't have a choice it just starts you where you stopped even if you wondered off and didn't actually see that part of the show.
On 10/4/2017 9:24 PM, Alyssa wrote:
Rewinding for us works the same way in IE and Firefox as I described. Just checked it.

You could always do what I mentioned and keep holding down the left arrow. It'll go to the beginning. Or if you have an iPhone, use the app to get where you want and go from there on the computer. I've never seen a start over button.