Re: IPods and jaws

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

yep it's not hard to use the touchscreen on these devices, iphone included.

psst: friendly reminder about no jaws content

At 09:13 PM 11/29/2011, you wrote:
You'd have to have someone turn Voice Over on. But, after that, you'd learn
pretty quickly. You can move your finger around the screen to see what's
there. Then, when you find what you want to open, you double tap the icon
and it opens.
----- Original Message -----
From: <michelle.abadia@verizon.net>
To: <aevincent@ca.rr.com>; <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 9:03 PM
Subject: RE: IPods and jaws

-So you'd have to get sighted assistance to turn voiover on? Are these
buttons or touchscreens? if it's a touch screen, I'd be lost.

thank you.

michelle

From: "Abby Vincent" <aevincent@ca.rr.com>
Date: November 29th 2011 6:22 PM

I have a PC with iTunes and an iPod touch. I The iPod is accessible, once
you use the menus to turn on voiceover. There are gestures you have to
learn, and they're not the same ones a sighted person would use. If you
connect your iPod to a PC, wired or wireless connection, you can synchronize
what's in your ITunes PC and iTunes, IPod.

Abby