From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 7:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws and Netflix

In IE a sighted person couldn't get it to rewind at all. But they could in Chrome. I will be contacting Netflix to see what they say.
So if I got distracted and missed most of a show and come back later to try again how do I get it to start from the beginning? Even my sighted helper couldn't see a way to start over. Just resume from last location.

On 10/4/2017 3:54 PM, Alyssa wrote:
It looks like the format of the player area just changed. I've yet to try it in IE, but in Chrome, Netflix acts really weird. I've found to rewind, I have to press the space bar twice and then use the left arrow to go back... With the virtual cursor turned off.