Re: Jaws and Netflix

Alyssa <lyssassong@...>

Rewinding for us works the same way in IE and Firefox as I described. Just checked it.

You could always do what I mentioned and keep holding down the left arrow. It'll go to the beginning. Or if you have an iPhone, use the app to get where you want and go from there on the computer. I've never seen a start over button.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 7:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws and Netflix

In IE a sighted person couldn't get it to rewind at all. But they could in Chrome. I will be contacting Netflix to see what they say.
So if I got distracted and missed most of a show and come back later to try again how do I get it to start from the beginning? Even my sighted helper couldn't see a way to start over. Just resume from last location.

On 10/4/2017 3:54 PM, Alyssa wrote:
It looks like the format of the player area just changed. I've yet to try it in IE, but in Chrome, Netflix acts really weird. I've found to rewind, I have to press the space bar twice and then use the left arrow to go back... With the virtual cursor turned off.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Randy Barnett
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 12:32 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws and Netflix

Hi, Netflix has come a long way but I noticed that I cant get shows to start from the beginningn or rewind . I am useing Jaws 18 and Chrome. Any help would be greatly appreaciated.

--
Sincerely: Randy Barnett
Owner of Soundtique.
707-502-5575
1897 SE Dr.
Grants Pass, Or. 97526

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.