From: Shannon
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2017 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: Why is Jaws saying "send mail"

Annabelle,

Thanks for that!

I tried to use the quick settings but it didn’t hold. I unchecked the box for link type band pressed ok but I still heard it.

I then went into the settings center and default settings and unchecked that same check box, pressed enter on apply and that annoying phrase has gone!

Thank you so much

Shannon