Re: Jaws 18 + Adobe Acrobat DC Pro

Try to leave editing mode after typing in your changed numbers and then do a screen refresh with Jaws Key+Escape. On my bank app this sometimes happens but either going out of the editing field and then checking it or doing a screen refresh usually takes care of this.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of vee.martins@...
Sent: Monday, October 2, 2017 4:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws 18 + Adobe Acrobat DC Pro

Dears,

I'm facing a problem with Adobe Reador Pro (paid version) which stuck me at work. I have to edit some fields of commercial invoices in order to get them correct. However, after activating the editing mode from Adobe Pro, whatever I write over the old text, Jaws keeps saying me the original text despite visually appearing what I'm typing. does anybody have any idea how to solve that? I really appreciate your help.

Regards,

Victor Martins