From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Natalia Voegele
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2017 8:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Screen recording/capturing.

Hi Ron and Ed,

Thank you both very much for your suggestions. I looked at Zoom and it doesn't seem to be exactly what I need. It seems it is for recording meetings. I'm not needing to record meetings, at this point, just the video of the screen I am viewing, plus audio of Jaws. Additionally, I need to be able to record myself talking, so I may talk about bugs, on the page. However, I will definitely keep it in mind, if I ever need to record meetings, it may be a great solution. And Ron, I have not taken a look at Debut as of yet, but I will do so now. Thank you so much!
Natalia

and
'spam@...'