windows 10 backup

marvin hunkin <startrekcafe@...>

Hi. What’s the difference between windows backup and a system backup. Also tried to use macrein reflect, but did do a windows backup, but then decided to delete it and now cannot do a system image backup. Is the system image a good backup? Any help, or step by step tips, or tutorial. Or more accessible software. Got windows 10 64 bit pro running latest jaws 18 and jaws beta 2018. Backing up to my Toshiba external drive 1 tb, and about a 300 gb backup. Any help, tips, or maybe any one had experience with backing up. Just doing a backup now. And got the schedule every Sunday, so notifications will let me know need to backup. Marvin.